Other Features in a Tuned Up Custom Rod not found in a stock rod
- Built in Minnesota by over 20 years of combined professional rod building experience.
- Two step finish for the best of UV protection and longevity of color.
- Handles built with trade secrets to ensure sensitivity not found on factory rods.
- Each rod is tuned to unique fishing situation to the angler, your rod is unique and custom built for you.
- We started this company as a kitchen table idea out of frustration of long lead times of other builders. We fish just as much as anyone. We know the lakes and rivers in Minnesota. We like to fish certain ways, so do most anglers. We want to build you a rod that you can be proud of and love from the moment you pick it up to the moment you set the hook on your personal best.
- We are in constant development please check the site often for new rods, deals, and info.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where did the name come from?
It came from wanting a name the represents us. We tune up your fishing experience. We don’t just build rods, we create functional tools for the modern angler.
What to do if it breaks?
Save all the pieces, call us, we will determine the course of action.
Normal lead time?
Normal lead time is 3-4 weeks on a stocking rod. We will give you an estimated timeframe upon order.
Yes we do rod repair, this is a case by case basis and reserves the right to refuse to repair any rod. When a rod is damaged sometimes it is salvageable. We can also create a new rod from certain breaks. Please contact us for details.
We do sell rod building supplies. If you are looking for blanks, guides, handles, or even need a spool of thread. Inquire with one of our knowledgeable staff.
Please contact one of our sales staff. We are always eager to look for dealers. We also will build rods to your specifications.